9/04/2017

Creative Guest Olga Heldwein

We are so thrilled to Welcome Olga Heldwin as our Creative Guest this month!

Creative Guest Facts


I'm Olga, a Polish woman living in Berlin.  Ever since I discovered scrapbooking,
I've been totally addicted, and now I spend hours splashing and splattering ink.

I'm always on the lookout for something new, testing new supplies,
new tools and finding new ways of using my 'old' art stash.

My work is either steampunk-y with lots of shiny and metallic objects,
or clean and bright with lots of white space, but always with a vintage feel.
As time has gone on, I gravitated towards mixed media, and now gesso
and gel mediums are always on my work table.

You can visit Olga at the following links:
BLOG  -  FACEBOOK  -  YOUTUBE  -  INSTAGRAM


The Project



Hey all words and Paintery fans Olga Heldwein here! So i had this huge pleasure to work with this challenge. I was trying to include all elements . 



Gorgeous color scheme is represented by pattern papers scraps - I found in my stash ones that fitted the most . As pallet include much more of this gorgeous yellow tone my work is a little bit more yellow than blue. My photo and blue crystal add on perfectly complete challenge pallette. I found sentiment really inspiring as well - i write it all over my work as some kind of hand written frame.




Wen I got idea about Layout i knew it will be fun to make and I did a process video for you. My idea is quite simple and everyone can work with those techniques;


Thank you Olga for the beautiful project!!

2 comments:

  1. Ola das ist einfach super Klasse!! your work is always so inspired !! I enjoyed the video tutorial !!Have a nice day ..Tschüß Heike

    ReplyDelete